Tuition and Fees
A nonrefundable application fee of $50.00 is due at the time the application is submitted in order for the student to be considered for the program.
Once approved, a non-refundable admission processing fee of $200.00 is due to reserve the student’s place in the program.
Prerequisite Course Fee - Introduction to Midwifery and the Health Care Field - $1395.00
Upon successful completion of the Prerequisite Course, a student is granted full admission into the program.
Total Tuition - $13,950.00
Required Textbooks (estimated cost): $1,085.78
Supplies (estimated cost):$275 - $500
- Scrubs – 2 sets
- Stethoscope & Sphygmomanometer
- Birth shoes
- 3-Ring Binder, Notebook, Tab Divider, Yellow Highlighter, BLACK pens
NARM Fees (estimated cost): varies
Midwifery Jurisprudence Exam: $34
Texas State Licensing Fee: $275
- Late tuition fee: After three (3) days $50.00, an additional $10.00 per day thereafter;
- Non-sufficient funds fee: $25.00;
- Convenience fee: 3% if paying by credit card
- Make-up hours: $25.00 per hour if attending the scheduled make-up day; $50.00 per hour if special arrangements must be made.
- Re-take fee for failed exams: $50.00 if attending the scheduled make-up day; $100.00 per hour if special arrangements must be made;
- Fee for re-grading failing assignments: $50.00;
- Re-taking a Section – full tuition ($1,395.00);
- Testing fee for a return to matriculating status following a leave of absence: $50.00;
- Transcript fee: $25.00
- Accelerated Learning: varies
BBMTC offers a payment plan for the student’s convenience. For students who choose a payment plan:
An initial payment of $1,395 is due on our before the first day of the month prior to the start date of class.
Tuition is divided into monthly payments of $697.50 for the next 18 months.